We are now accepting applicants for Production Assistants and Volunteer Counselors for STAR’s daytime workshops this summer!
Interested candidates should submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants should supply the following information:
- Contact information: name, phone number, and email address.
- Age and grade or year in college entering in Fall 2018.
- Which workshop you are interested in working on:
- STAR Junior (three week workshop),
- STAR Kids (one week workshop), or
- Which position you are interested in. (Please note on your application if you are interested in both positions.)
- Please list any conflicts you may have during the workshop dates:
- STAR Kids: June 18 – 22
- STAR Junior: June 25 – July 14 (off on July 4th)
Production Assistants are paid positions. Assistants are required to be at the Workshop daily and assist with the evening tech rehearsal and performances.
Volunteer Counselors are unpaid positions that are eligible for service learning hours. The hours are flexible, but volunteers must commit to at least three days each week and assist with all performances.
In your application, please tell us…
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What experience do you have working with children?
Please supply 3 references with contact information that can speak about your work with children.
Applicants for Production Assistants must be rising 10th graders or older.
Applicants for Volunteer Counselors for the STAR Kids program can be rising 8th graders or older. Applicants for Volunteer Counselors for the STAR Junior program must be rising 10th graders or older.
The deadline for applications is April 15th, 2018.