We are now accepting applicants for Production Assistants and Volunteer Counselors for STAR’s summer daytime workshops.
Interested candidates should submit an application to email@example.com.
Applicants should supply the following information:
- Contact information (name, phone number, and email address)
- Age and Grade or year in college entering in Fall 2016
- Which camp you are interested in working with: STAR Jr. (three week workshop), STAR Kids (one week workshop), or either?
- Which position are you interested in? (Please note on your application if you are interested in both positions)
- Production Assistants are paid positions. Candidates are required to be at the Workshop daily and assist with the evening tech rehearsal and performances.
- Volunteer Counselors are unpaid positions that are eligible for service learning hours. Volunteer Counselor hours are flexible.
Please tell us….
- Why you are interested in this position.
- What experience you have working with children.
- Three references with contact information who can speak to your work with children.
Limitations – Applicants must be rising 9th graders or older. Applicants can only work one camp per summer. Limit one camp per household.
Deadline for applications is May 10th, 2016.